Start Menu 8 18.104.22.168 Crack Latest Version Full Free Download
Start Menu 8 is a desktop customized tool for most Windows users, explicitly designed to restore the start button and start menu for Windows 8/8.1. By providing more plastic surgeries on the start menu, Start Menu 8 enables us to categorize new set in the beginning menu listing, users could set any things with each other to have a quick start, plus a more powerful search engine, a full disk search could be finished in seconds. It’s a convenient Start Menu for Windows 8/8.1 and also a multifunctional menu replacement for Windows 7/Vista/XP.
- Fixed the issue that some programs can not skip UAC when launching from the Start Menu.
- Fixed known bugs.
- What is great about this app is the set of customization Choices it comprises, which allow you to configure the menu as you wish, customizing its style and functionality.
- The app provides 19 Start button icons to choose from, of different shapes and designs, and more images can be downloaded from the program’s website.
- The Start menu can be fully customized, too; you can choose between the traditional Windows-style or the contemporary UI, set the transparency level, pick a background color, and font size.
- So Far as functionality goes, the app could be set to begin With Windows and skip the Metro UI, booting directly to the desktop.
- Among other choices, it lets you determine the number of programs you want the menu to display, the number of current things, as well as the power button tasks, often used applications, etc.
- You can also select the system features and folders you want the program to show as links from the menu, such as administrative tools, PC settings, Control Panel, etc.,
- and also set custom hotkeys for fast access to any of these attributes. Also, this version adds the chance of pinning any apps or files you want into the Start Menu by using the right-click.
- Besides the possibility of skipping the Modern IU, Start Menu 8 allows you modify other OS attributes, such as disabling the hot corners and deactivating the sidebar.
- The newest variant of Start Menu 8 also adds a couple of improvements, like an enhanced search function.
- However, these two flaws do not come near to Outweighing the advantages, and best of all, Start Menu Reviver is free.
- Opportunity to create a replacement Start menu as well as the very first developer to sell a Start menu) rather than offer it at no cost.
- To justify the purchase price, Star dock meshed the Start menu; everyone understood with a long list of new features.
- If you are in love with the Windows 7 Start menu, At a glance, the list looks almost identical to that formerly used by Microsoft, and once you dig, you’ll realize it is better.
- Star dock has packaged in plenty of practical and aesthetic choices that allow users to tweak the appearance and purpose of the menu significantly.
- Yet customization is not a chore because the app boasts a simple, easy-to-use settings menu.
- Start’s commitment to the old-school Start menu could be a weakness, however. Touch users will have trouble because some interface components are too small to activate reliably.
- A brand new “Windows 8 design” menu option was added to deal with this, but we discovered it to be clunky and buggy. Users with touch must use Start Menu Reviver instead, at least till Star dock pushes out a couple more upgrades.
Start Menu 8 crack
Key Features Of Iobit Start Menu 8
Below are the main features of Iobit Start Menu 8
- Simple to Use.
- Desktop customization utility software.
- Takes fewer system resources.
- Should you disable “Utilize the Timeless design Start Menu” choice, you’ll receive Windows 8 Start Screen in mini mode once you click on Start ORB.
- The option allows you to disable Windows 8 hot corners such as Start button thumbnail, App Switcher and Charms Bar.
- If you enable the “Display Full display Metro Start Menu” option, the Start ORB will launch the default Start Screen in full display mode instead of displaying it in a mini manner.
- If you disable “In small mode defaults To programs page” option, the Start ORB will establish Start Screen in miniature mode but will not show page. Instead, it’ll show the standard Start Screen with live tiles.
- “Allow WinKey to display fullscreen menu” Alternative will let you access the default Metro Start Screen by pressing on the WIN key.
- You can customize the size of Start Menu with the
- Using the 3rd option “Pick a different Start Button image,” you can alter Start ORB image. The program includes many built-in ORB pictures.
Since the birth of Windows 8there were sharp criticisms of the Modern UI interface on the pc; as a result, the software that makes it feasible to do with no new Microsoft interface and see the beginning menu reappear again is flourishing. It has become IObit’s turn to “stick” to it with Start Menu 8, and at the least, we can say is that the editor isn’t doing well, because, with Start Menu 8, the user will be able to choose between return to the Windows 7 version or adapting Metro to an extensive or high menu. The menu will be called using a button that may also be customized by the user. But the software doesn’t end there. Also, it blocks all of the Modern UI features: neither parameter bar, nor busy corners. Start Menu 8 erases all traces of Modern UI, making Windows 8 the improved Windows 7 pc that many users are waiting for.